Monday, November 9, 2009

Excess Body Fat Causes 100,000 Cancers Annually in the US?

I was reading this and thought it was interesting and wanted to share with everyone so that you can make your own decisions. No one would argue that excess weight isn’t healthy. It stresses all of the body's systems, skeletal, endocrine, not to mention heart, etc. However, I do wonder how they came up with their numbers. But that is the former finance person in me speaking. I know it is easy to make different assumptions to get the answer you want … so I am always a little skeptical of things like this.

The bottom line is if you want to avoid cancer or survive longer with cancer you need to clean up your diet, exercise and get rid of excess body fat. Those things are good for all of us, and it if helps to avoid cancer that is even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails