Monday, May 18, 2009

Himalayan Salt Bowl



Now I imagine many of you are wondering why there is a picture of an empty bowl on the blog. This is a present I received from my good friend Louis. How he finds culinary gifts for the girl that has everything (or at least thinks she does) is absolutely amazing.

Salt plates and bowls can be used hot, cold or room temperature. Food that you place in them or on them will pick up the subtle flavor from the Himalayan salt.

A year ago I received a salt plate for my birthday. That is great for curing foods and you can even put it on the stove and heat it and cook on it. The great part is that it seasons your food while you cook.

If you want to know more go to The Meadow's website where this bowl was ordered.

Expect to see this bowl turn up in many posts in the future.

Thank you so much Louis, I adore it. Great job again, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails